Lex-GO! is the superfast word game from Waddingtons No. 1 of London.
Be the first to get rid of all your letter tiles by creating words, swapping letters and even attacking other players’ words!
Each game comes with SPECIAL TILES that can help you win the game.
HARRY POTTER has SPELL TILES:
Expelliarmus, Depulso, Revelio and Stupefy.
DISNEY has MAGIC TILES:
Genie, Wreck-It Ralph, Olaf and Ariel.
HOW TO PLAY
- SET IT UP: Shuffle all letter tiles face down. This is the draw pile.
- 10 TILES: Each player gets 10 tiles from the draw pile. Keep them face down.
- LEX-GO!: A player shouts Lex-GO! and everyone flips over their tiles.
- GET RID OF ALL YOUR TILES: The first person to get rid of all their tiles wins the round. There are four ways to get rid of your tiles.
- 1) MAKE a word, or multiple separate words, and place them face up in front of you.
- 2) ADD your tiles to another players word(s) or to your own.
- 3) REPLACE a tile with one from your, or your opponent’s existing word.
- 4) SWAP a tile for one in the draw pile.
- WIN!: When you have got rid of all your tiles and your words are correct, you win the round! The first person to win FIVE rounds wins the game!=
The classic word game LEXICON.
Lexicon is the family card game that has been around since 1933.
Prepare to become a champion wordsmith by getting rid of all your letters by making words.
Lexicon is the classic game of quick thinking.
Can you turn your words into rewards?